453. One has to use this two legged, impure and evil smelling body. It is full of various types of filth. Only disgusting filth oozes from every door of this body.
454. But ordinary people are trapped in this body and suffer, like a deer stuck in a trap, a fish caught by the bait, or a monkey stuck to a sticky trap.
455. All the five cords of sensual pleasures—attractive sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and touch—are seen in the form of a woman.
456. With a lustful mind, ordinary people associate with a woman. The only thing they do is fill up the terrible cemetery in this long saṁsāra. They accumulate new kamma for future existences.
457. But if one avoids lust for women like one kicks away a snake’s head, he overcomes craving for this life, established on clear mindfulness.
458. Understanding the dangers of sensual pleasures, seeing the giving up of sensual pleasures as a safe land, and abandoning all sensual pleasures, I became a monk. I attained enlightenment.
These verses were said by Arahant Sabbakāmi.