335. It is wonderful how my mother advised me. It was like warning me with a stick. Having listened to advice from my mother, I followed. I practised the Dhamma energetically giving it first priority. I attained supreme enlightenment.
336. Now I am an enlightened one. I am worthy of gifts. I have gained the Triple Knowledge. I have seen Nibbāna. I have conquered the army of Māra. Now I live free from taints.
337. All internal and external taints that were found in my life have been destroyed without remaining. They will never rise again.
338. My younger sister is also well skilled in the Dhamma. Confidently, she also told about this: “Defilements are not seen in you, defilements are not seen in me.”
339. All suffering has been brought to an end. This is the final body. Within the cycle of birth and death there is no more rebirth for me.
These verses were said by Arahant Vaḍḍha.